Saturday, January 26, 2013

12 pounds down in 3 weeks: MY SECRET!


GUYS! I know its been a minute since I've blogged. I had a crazy week! BUT, I am so excited for this post! I've been wanting to talk about it since I started, but I'm finally doing it! So we all know I lost 7 pounds my first week. Then my second week I lost none. Then last week I lost 5 pounds! I have been doing the Herbalife program, and as we can see, when I dont take my tabs or shakes seriously (week 2) it majorly affects me! I have noticed such a difference in not only my weightloss, but how my body FEELS! I love how I feel when I do it! I have so much more energy, I stay fuller MUCH longer, and I have noticed a dramatic change in my portion control. I eat half of what I used to eat.
So many people have been asking me what I'm doing to lose weight and I'll tell you my exact "plan". I have two Herbalife shakes a day. (I'm trying to lose a big amount of weight so obviously if youre just maintaining, or if you just want a healthy meal replacement you could just do one instead of two.) I choose to have them for breakfast and dinner just because I dont want to eat my heaviest meal before bed. I have my Herbalife Meal powder, that I mix with my Herbalife Protein powder. They have vanilla and chocolate protein for the different meal powders they have to mix it with. I have noticed that mixing the Protein powder in my shake vs. just having the meal powder makes me stay so full, for so much longer! Right now I just have french vanilla meal powder and vanilla protein powder and my shakes NO JOKE taste like cake batter. And who doesnt like that? I mean really...The protein also makes the shake taste so much better. Even if youre just mixing it with water instead of milk, the protein helps your shake taste UNREAL. But I can honestly say I don't get sick of the same shake twice a day. However, the good thing about Herbalife shakes is they have SO many flavors to choose from. I'm just a noob and have only tried the vanilla. Then i take my "tabs". Herbalife has so many great products for people to CUSTOMIZE their weight loss. Thats why I love it so much. They have something for anything specific that you want to target and control. I take "Total Control". It is a natural dietary supplement that helps with the weight-loss process. It contain a blend of herbs and nutrients that help boost metabolism and build energy and alertness. It also helps with digestion, which is something I desperately need. I take three of those a day. Then I take "Cell Activator" twice a day, which helps the body absorb micronutrients and gives you more energy. Then I take "Cell-U-Loss" which helps you have healthy looking and feeling skin. It is also used to support healthy elimination of water. And the last Herbalife product that I use is the "Herbal Aloe Concentrate" and I am obsessed with it. It helps with indigestion, nutrient absorption, and it has antioxidants that help with intestinal health. I get the Mango flavor and I'm only drinking water and Crystal Lite, (which is so hard for me), but I LOVE THE ALOE. It helps so much with digestion and like I said before, thats one of my problem areas. This may be TMI, but...dont care. I usually take a crap once every couple days and this stuff makes me go like three times a day. And it tastes so good with the crystal lite. There isn't really a limit to how much you use but I mix it with my drinks all throughout the day. Anytime I drink I try to put Aloe in it, which isnt enough, but I'm working on it. For my healthy lunch, I have brown rice, and shrimp or chicken, spinach tortilla wraps, and lots of snacks throughout the day like string cheese, fruits and veggies, etc.
Along with this i try to workout between 3-5 days a week. The key is finding a class you love, or if not, find a workout buddy! The two together are very ideal too!
So now that I've shared my regimen, and since I've loved Herbalife so much, I became a distributor! Which means I can buy my own product, and I can buy it for other people as well! Once you try it and like it (which you will) you can sign up also and recieve a discounted price and distribute it to other people who are wanting a Healthy, REAL LIFE lifestyle. I am loving Herbalife and feel like it has changed me for the better, and its just the beginning! If you are interested obviously let me know and we will get it started for you too! Like I said before, they have so many products that are natural and healthy and they have something for everyone. They have for everything from weight management, targeted nutrition, energy and fitness, personal care and so much more. 

I HEART HERBA!




17 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your post! You look amazing! How long did it take for you to have such big results? I see your pictures up top. I have started the program and have a ton of weight to lose but I am really impressed with the products so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this!! do you do two scoops of the meal powder with the protein, or just one scoop of meal powder with protein?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Herbalife is a very good remedy for overweight people or for any one wanting to gain weight .

    One shake one meal replacement or two shake two meal replacement is the formula .

    Crave for food , drink the shake instead .

    To become a member log into any herbalife site and enter the following details
    Sponsor Id – 05707827
    First three letters of Sponsors Last name : RAB

    One you become a member get first 25% discount on all products and later as your volume accumulates get upto 50% off .

    Note : Become member on Herbalife website of your country / Place of residence , it will save on product delivery postal charges

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is Herbalife shake [2 meal replacement] alone sufficient for losing weight of upto 5 kgs in 2 weeks ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have lost a total of 5 lbs in 1 week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did you ever have a cheat day where you are two meals? I just finished week one, two shakes a day and working out constantly. Ran my first mile! No change.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can you lose weight if you're only using one shake a day?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes you can Megan as long as your two meals are low in calories, high in protein. I would suggest lots of vegetables and chicken or turkey. Lots of water and your be fine Hun

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi.... I love your blog! So helpful!

    Here at our online shop, you can shop for a wide variety of Herbalife Protein Shakes for Weight Loss in New York and Protein Shakes for Women at the prices that are reasonable.

    Any more info ;http://herbalonsale.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nutrition Food Information
    Healthy lifestyle Information
    lose/Gain weight Information
    At Home per manth 4 to 6 kg weight loss
    Vikas
    MO. +91-9460216698 NOW

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you very much for such a feed back. I started the shake with protein powder & fibre before two days.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Herbalife is amazing!

    Two shakes as meal replacements will help you lose weight, as well the tea for energy and the aloe!! omg the aloe! In case anyone here did not know they have something called Prolessa, it's a appetite suppressant and helps with belly fat.

    To become a member go to myherbalife.com and enter the following details
    Sponsor Id – 10Y2109082
    First three letters of Sponsors Last name : GAL

    One you become a member get first 25% discount on all products and later as your volume accumulates get up to 42% off.
    Once you are a member you will get a live coach, meal plan, exercise plan everything is laid out so you get the results you want!

    Note : Become member on Herbalife website of your country / Place of residence , it will save on product delivery postal charges

    ReplyDelete
  13. Interesting topic for a blog. I have been searching the Internet for fun and came upon your website. Fabulous post. Thanks a ton for sharing your knowledge! It is great to see that some people still put in an effort into managing their websites. I'll be sure to check back again real soon.
    weightlosstop

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this blog, helping people on their own journey, i too am a rep http://herb-a-life.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. All of the ideas here are true. We all know that there are a lot of people worrying about how to get rid of belly fats, lose weight, etc. And there's actually a lot of ways to work on that. I wanted to share with you the other way, something that helped me lose weight effectively. Hopefully, it will help you, too. 100% legit. I highly recommend Flat Belly Fix product. Check this out! https://bit.ly/304G17i

    ReplyDelete